Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Welcome To My Twin Blogs - A Backgrounder!



Welcome to my twin blogs (a) The UsuryFree Eye Opener and (b) The SDI Eye Opener.
At The UsuryFree Eye Opener you are invited to double as a teacher and a student where you learn and teach information which formal institutions of learning neglect to teach. The UsuryFree Eye Opener welcomes "truths" from anyone, anywhere - pertinent research, related links to other websites and/or articles or documents worthy of sharing with others.
At The UsuryFree Eye Opener you are invited to re-educate yourself by browsing and/or studying from any of the 770+ postings as of mid-October 2013 - where everyday - an average of 1000+ visitors come from all over the world to read, re-read and share "what they didn't know they didn't know."
The UsuryFree Eye Opener is the electronic arm of the UsuryFree Network. It seeks active usuryfree creatives to help advance our mission of creating a usuryfree lifestyle for everyone on this planet. Our motto is 'peace and plenty before 2020.' 

The UsuryFree Eye Opener publishes not only articles related to the problems associated with our orthodox, usury-based 1/(s-i) system but also to the solutions as offered by active usuryfree creatives - and much more for your re-education.
You are encouraged to bookmark The UsuryFree Eye Opener and come back often to review and look for updates and/or to tell us of new information that I may consider adding to The UsuryFree Eye Opener.
The other twin blog is titled The SDI (Self Directed Income) Eye Opener where we seek to advance our mission of creating a usuryfree lifestyle for all. At the SDI Eye Opener, we publish articles related to the SDI industry and information about our orthodox, usury-based, debt money system and the solutions as offered by usuryfree creatives – as well as health and wellness articles and much more for your ongoing re-education.
Likewise, you are encouraged to bookmark The SDI Eye Opener and come back often to review the updates. And you are invited to enrol and order any quality products that are explained in the posted articles - such at the incredible Exsula Iridesca 'health and wellness' superfood or the remarkable healing mat known as the Bio-Mat, or Colloidal Silver or Colloidal Gold
My name is Thomas Joseph Kennedy, otherwise known as 'Tommy UsuryFree Kennedy.' The pen name of  'Tommy NoUsury' was first tagged on me in the spring of 2000. I was attending a conference in Toronto in May of 2000 with John C. 'TheEngineer' Turmel.
The conference was hosted by a great patriot, and freedom fighter, whose pen name was 'Johnny Liberty.' On that weekend someone suggested that similar to 'Johnny Liberty' who advocates "liberty" I ought to be known as 'Tommy-No Usury' since I promote "nousury."
I rather liked the suggestion as I had been advocating 'nousury' economics since 1984. I decided to keep it as my pen name - that is until August 2001.
While I was attending the Fourth Annual Festival Of The Ages on August 4th, 5th, and 6th 2001 we discussed the impact of 'positive' words. As I listened to one of the speakers talked about avoiding 'negatives' I had an inspiration that 'Tommy UsuryFree Kennedy’ would present a more positive image as a moniker or pen name.
And so since 2001, my pen name is 'Tommy UsuryFree Kennedy’ and through The UsuryFree Network, I promote The UsuryFree Resolution at the last, best way to create a world of abundance, peace and plenty by 2020.

 At 65 years young, I am the second oldest of ten siblings.
I am a former elementary school teacher with the Ottawa Carleton District School Board as my long-term employer. I changed careers or as I like to say I "re-directed" my energies as of June 30th, 2000 after 34 years of teaching elementary school children.
Since June 2000, I have been teaching those who are willing and ready to "learn what they didn't know they didn't know" t at kitchen tables or in living rooms or occasionally in larger meeting rooms - upon request as well as on the internet.
Since the late 1970’s, I have been sporadically active as a part-time entrepreneur in the SDI industry (otherwise known as the network marketing industry).
I have been a participant in various barter networks since the early 1980’s and an advocate of the LETS (Local Employment Trading System) since the LETS software was first created by Michael Linton in 1982.
Likewise, since the early 1980's I have been researching the banking system, the illegal and unlawful income tax system, the network marketing industry - which I prefer to call the SDI industry, -  world power and politics, the New World Order, alternative energy, health and wellness issues, historical events, freedom crusaders, conspiracy and cover-up theories, paranormal phenomenon and other uncommon information in pursuit of "truth".
After discovering that the design flaw of 'usury' in our orthodox money system is the key to the major problems of the world that are all related to fear, violence, war, poverty, scarcity and lack, I have been focused on teaching about the solution to these problems of the world. That solution is for we-the-people to create and spend our 'own usuryfree' time currency and thereby create a world of prosperity, abundance, peace and plenty for everyone - and we can do it before 2020. In 2004, I organized the launch of the Tamworth Hours project in Tamworth, Ontario. A summary of that experience is explained in this article titled: “Did Tamworth Miss A Golden Opportunity.?”
Also, in 2004 I created my own personal, usuryfree time currency – “Kennedy Hours” whereby I designated the value of my one hour of basic, unskilled labour to be equivalent to $13.00 (Canadian Funds.)

In 2005, the first UsuryFree Day and UsuryFree Week was launched in Tamworth, Ontario. This year (2013) we are celebrating the "9th Annual UsuryFree Day and Week" from November 13th to 19th. More details at this website. During UsuryFree Week each year the Winged Lion Awards are given to usuryfree creatives who are nominated for their noteworthy efforts to promote 'Life Without Usury."
In 2006, I organized the first printing of the Unity Dollars – a usuryfree community currency in the Madawaska Valley and in 2007, I helped with the launch of the Serenity Dollars to serve towns along the 401 corridor from Kingston through to Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
Since 1991, I have been a long-time supporter of Calgary Dollars,  Ithaca Hours which was launched by Paul Glover. More recently, I have become a short-time supporter of Mountain Hours which was launched in 2012, by Wayne Walton in Summit Valley, Colorado.

There are a series of other usury free community currencies displayed at this website.
At The UsuryFree Eye Opener you have an opportunity to be exposed to some information about why we-the-people are enslaved to an unfair and immoral economic system. But you will also find many solution-oriented articles - many written by others and some authored by myself. Some are reprinted from the LEADS newsletter which I published bi-monthly for ten years - from 1981 until 1991. More of the LEADS’ articles will be re-published as time permits.
Visitors to The UsuryFree Eye Opener will be exposed to various points of view expressed by thinkers from all around the globe on topics, events and happenings that may be very new or unusual to you. At each of my twin blogs you will learn knowledge that is not in the curriculum at elementary school, high school, college or university. Nor should you expect the establishment media to expose you to the kind of learning offered by my twin blogs for they usually dismiss such information as "not newsworthy".
Keep in mind that formal education and the establishment media are directly or indirectly financed by "big money" from "The City" in London, England, from "Wall Street" in New York, USA and/or from "Bay Street" in Toronto, Canada. Remember the famous "Golden Rule" quotation: "Those who have the gold make the rules." Consider carefully, the following quotation by John Swinton, the former Chief of Staff for the New York Times ("All the News That's Fit to Print") and one of America's best loved newspaper journalists. Called by his peers "The Dean Of His Profession", John was asked in 1953 to give a toast before the New York Press Club, and in so doing made a monumentally important and revealing statement. He stated:
There is no such thing, at this date of the world's history, in America, as independent press. You know it and I know it. There is not one of you who dares to write your honest opinions, and if you did, you know beforehand that it would never appear in print. I am paid weekly for keeping my honest opinion out of the paper I am connected with. Others of you are paid similar salaries for similar things, and any of you who would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would be out on the streets looking for another job. If I allowed my honest opinions to appear in one issue of my paper, before twenty-four hours my occupation would be gone. The business of the journalists is to destroy the truth; to lie outright; to pervert; to vilify; to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. You know it and I know it and what folly is this toasting an independent press? We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes.”

The UsuryFree Eye Opener is definitely not the property of any rich men behind the scenes nor does it conform to the unwritten laws enforced by the clique of local and international financiers who dominate and control the establishment media. In fact, The UsuryFree Eye Opener seeks to free itself from the subtle bondage of the outrageous tyranny perpetrated by the establishment media and various self- appointed lobby groups. In recent years, news from all around the world has been carefully "managed." 

The Internet is providing an alternative for those of us who are wary of  "managed news" and The UsuryFree Eye Opener and The SDI Eye Opener are both proud to be information sources that do not tolerate censorship nor the management of news and information nor the denial of freedom of expression as an ordinary and acceptable condition.
Neither of my blogs assume any responsibility for the content of any pages you may link to as you pursue cyber-education. I support the vital but fragile issue of "freedom of speech". I believe that "freedom of speech" must be protected and enhanced whether or not we agree on the subject matter written or spoken. We cannot have "freedom of speech" when the state or any high profile lobby group tells you that you cannot hold certain views nor beliefs nor talk about them, nor publish them in the print media nor the electronic media. We must not be controlled by fear of being charged with "word crimes."
I advocate freedom of speech for every mature adult and I seek to avoid censorship trusting that you, as responsible and thinking adults will make informed choices after you access and digest any information and knowledge. I believe that responsible adults are quite capable of  "censoring" any content of any links at websites if indeed any personal "censoring" is required. I do however, willfully choose to avoid links to adult only websites since many youth are pursuing cyber-education at my twin blogs.
I make no compunction on whether you should or should not believe what you read or link to from either The UsuryFree Eye Opener or The SDI Eye Opener. I simply invite you to read any information anywhere and draw your own conclusions as I draw my own conclusions on any selected topic. The only responsibility of my twin blogs as a "re-educational" websites on the Internet are to publish information - not to censor it. 

Please send an email to: tom@cyberclass.net if you find any linked URL's that are no longer in use. (Likewise, please email any related links to be considered for additions to encourage a free expression of ideas.)
Sometimes after reading new material I just have a knowing (this was known as gnosis by the ancients) that it is "truth". I share what one person told me many years ago when he first invited me to read some xeroxed information that was certainly not published by any mainstream media publication. I am paraphrasing what he said since I do not remember the exact words. "I invite you to read this information and do your own research by choice Tom fully realizing that you are in no way forced to do either. You will know if the information is for you, trust your intuition. If it is, benefit from it. If it is not for you dismiss it and move on. And out of love for others do have the courtesy of letting them share the same freedom I am extending to you."
As the sole determiner of what is published at my twin blogs I will simply present information and extend the same freedom to each of you as mature thinking persons. I admire and honour Abraham Lincoln's famous quote: "Let the people know the truth, and the country is safe." He was fully aware that it was with The Court Of Public Review (we- the common people) that truth inevitably overcomes falsehood. To defend against the continual erosion of "free speech" in the 21st Century we must immediately exercise our natural right to ask questions of every authority in all aspects of our lives and then question their answers.
The UsuryFree Eye Opener and The SDI Eye Opener gratefully accept any donations - anonymously or with full credit  (whichever you choose) - from supporters to assist in exposing and evaluating common and uncommon news and information. There are significant set up and regular maintenance costs for this website. These include an abundance of time, a quality computer station, a domain name, a server, fees to list the website with search engines, an office worker/typist, a webmaster, and the expense of the ongoing pursuit of additional research. Anyone willing and anxious to make a donation is invited to use Paypal where my email address is: tom@cyberclass.net OR by mail to:
Tom J. Kennedy, P. O. Box 9333, Ottawa, Ontario K1G 3V1
In summary, each of my twin blogs is committed to "freedom of speech" rather than "freedom of acceptable speech." I believe that by probing for "truth" we will expose who is wielding the power to cause formal education and the establishment media to ignore and/or collectively suppress information that is now readily available on the World Wide Web.
"I didn't say it would be easy.  
I just said it would be the truth.
 
- Morpheus
If you think one year ahead - sow a seed.If you think ten years ahead -
 plant a tree.  
If you think a hundred years ahead - educate the people.  
- An Ancient Chinese Proverb
You are likewise invited to visit and “Like” 
The UsuryFree Network at Facebook 

and "Follow" 
Tommy UsuryFree Kennedy at Facebook

And you are invited to help advance The UsuryFree Resolution by transferring 
your shopping habits so that you shop locally in your respective communities.
More details about our ever-expanding, online database designed to support 
small to medium-sized community businesses and home-based enterprises 
will be forthcoming as this current Recession deepens to a full-blown 
Depression.
"We make a living by what we Get,
 But we make a life by what 
we Give."
"The high office of President has been used to foment a plot to 
destroy the American's freedom, and before I leave office I must  
inform the citizen of his plight."
  - John F. Kennedy at Columbia 
University,
 10 days before his assassination.

No comments:

Post a Comment